WEB SITE OF ÖZKÖSEOĞLU PASLANMAZ KIMYA TESISLERI MAKINE SAN. VE TIC. LTD. ŞTI.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are very small text files, usually composed of letters and numbers, that are saved to your computer (or other devices such as smartphones or tablets) by browsers of the websites you visit. Cookies do not include personal information about visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Cookies are generated by servers that manage the website you visit. By this way, the server can understand when a visitor visits the same site. Cookies can be likened to identity cards that show website owners that the same visitor is visiting the site again.
HOW DATA CONTROLLER COOKIES ARE USED?
Data Controller cookies;
- are used in order to remember your preferences and personalize your use of the website/mobile application/ mobile site. This utilization:
- includes the cookies that record your password and keep your website/mobile app/ mobile site logged in continuously, saving you the trouble of entering passwords multiple times each time you visit, and
- the cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile application / mobile site.
- are used in order to determine how you use the website/mobile application/mobile site, including where and from which devices you connect to the electronic trading platforms operated by the Data Controller, what content you display on the website/mobile application/mobile site and in order to determine how you use the website/mobile application/ mobile site, such as the duration of your visit.
- are used in order to offer you more relevant contents and ads according to your interests, in other words they are used for the targeted advertising/promotion purposes. The Data Controller matches the information obtained through cookies with your other personal data and offers you more relevant contents, customized campaigns and products and it does not offer you any contents or opportunities that you previously stated that you did not want to interest with.
- Performing basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, Site members can login with membership information.
- Analyzing the Site and improving the performance of the Site. For example, identifying the numbers of visitors of the Site and adjusting performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Increasing the functionality of the Site and providing ease of use. For example, remembering the username or search queries on a subsequent visit of the visitor to the Site or linking to third-party social media activities through the Site.
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising. For example, showing ads about visitors' interests on the pages and products that visitors have displayed previously.
HOW DOES THE DATA CONTROLLER USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES FOR ADVERTISING AND RE-TARGETING PURPOSES?
Data Controller cookies may also be used in order to offer you the advertisements that you may be interested in when you visit the website, mobile application or mobile site and/or websites of the Data Controller of the electronic trading platforms operated by the Data Controller or when you visit the websites on which the ads are placed by the Data Controller or when you visit the search engines, for the purpose of activating the “advertising technology” thereto. The advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website/mobile application /mobile site and to the websites / mobile / mobile site applications on which the ads are placed by the Data Controller, in order to offer you specific ads according to your interests. While offering such ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that Data Controller can recognize you.
In addition to this, your e-mail address is shared with these platforms, in order to offer you the ads that may be interesting for you on social media platforms and in order to create a special target audience. Your e-mail address is transmitted through secure channels and environments provided by these platforms. Social media platforms use your e-mail address only for matching purposes, by hashing your e-mail. Your e-mail address is not shared with third parties or other advertisers and it is d from the social media platforms, as soon as possible after the matching process is completed.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Depending on your Internet browser type, you can exercise your right to learn about cookies and allow or reject the cookies by following the below given steps:
- Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the “Cookie” tab by clicking the “lock mark” or “i” in the “address section” in of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Click on the “Tools” section at the top right corner of your browser and click on the “Security” segment and manage your cookies either by “allowing” them or by “not allowing” them.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the “open menu” section at the top right corner of your browser and click on the “Options” segment and manage your cookies by using the “Privacy and Security” button here.
- For other browsers (such as Opera, Microsoft edge), you may review the help or support pages of relevant browser.
- Safari: Select the “safari” segment from the “Adjustments” section of your smart phone and manage your cookies by using the “Privacy and Security” section.
- Along with the above-mentioned options, you may also visit the address of: https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ in order to learn more about all of the cookies and for cookie management or you may use the "Privacy Badger" application. (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger)
- For the management of the cookies or SDK in mobile applications, you may follow the instructions given in the Privacy or Adjustments sections of your device or you may download and use the Lumen Privacy Monitor (https://haystack.mobi) to your smart phone.
If you reject the persistent cookies or session cookies, you may still continue to use that website, mobile application or mobile site, however you may not be able to access overall functions of that website, mobile application or mobile site or you may have a limited access. This matter may vary depending on the mobile applications.
Types of Cookies depending on the durations of use: The electronic trading platforms operated by the Data Controller use session cookies and persistent cookies on the websites, mobile applications and mobile sites according to their duration of use. The session cookie ends when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time or indefinitely.
Types of cookies depending on the owner or the party placing the cookie: Data Controller cookies “first party cookies” and “third party cookies” are used on the websites, mobile applications and mobile sites of the electronic trading platforms operated by the Data Controller, depending on the party placing such cookies on such websites. Data Controller cookies are generated by the Data Controller and the third party cookies are managed by third party companies, that we work in collaboration with.
Types of cookies depending on the intended use: The technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the websites, mobile applications and mobile sites of the electronic trading platforms operated by the Data Controller, depending on their intended use. By using these cookies the Data Controller, determines the characteristics that separate the members from each other and segregates the members into large groups for the purpose of offering suitable campaigns and advertisements according to the preferences and tastes of the members and it conducts statistical studies in order to determine their spending habits basing on the categories such as average spending amounts, age, gender, shopping categories, mobile usage rate and etc. habits.